Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0c
Class is in session—Welcome to Patch 4.0c! It's the last balance patch for 4.0! We have some adjustments to a few champions and the release of Battle Academia Leona and Battle Principal Yuumi!
In the past, we shifted some of the damage and ratios around for Galio’s Hero’s Entrance, but we’re going back on this. We’re also making a few other changes in order to buff up tank Galio builds as we have seen them falling significantly behind the Ability Power builds recently.
- Shield duration: 3.5s → 5s
- Damage Ability Power ratio: 100% → 70%
- Base damage: 100/175/250 → 150/250/350
While this Blade Dancer has been a dominant force in the jungle, she is performing below our expectations in the Baron Lane. To better balance her for both of these roles without making her irelia-vant in either, we’re reducing her jungle clear speed, while increasing the bonus magic damage she gains from maintaining maximum stacks of Ionian Fervor.
- Attack Damage: 64 → 58
- Bonus attack speed per 1 stack: 5 ~ 20% → 3% ~ 17%
- Bonus magic damage: 14~70 → 30~100
Wuju like to show off your skill more with Master Yi? If so, we're here to help. We’ve seen Master Yi struggling to keep up with other junglers in higher levels of play. To give Yi players some more room for skill expression, we’re reducing the passive Attack Damage that he gains from his Wuju Style ability, but increasing the true damage he gains from activation Wuju Style at the right moment.
- Passive bonus Attack Damage: 10% Attack Damage → 8% Attack Damage
- Active true damage: 22/34/46/58 → 30/40/50/60
The tides are shifting for Nami! We’re moving some of the power out of her healing and into the movement speed she provides, which should change up her late game playstyle.
- The movement speed of ally hit by skills: 50 + 20% Ability Power → 65 + 20% Ability Power
Ebb and Flow
- Healing amount: 55/90/125/160 + 30% Ability Power → 55/85/115/145 + 30% Ability Power
Nautilus has been struggling to sink his foes and make impact in the Jungle so we’re increasing the damage he deals to monsters with his Riptide ability.
- Ability Power ratio: 30% → 50%
- Damage against monsters: 150% → 200%
Pantheon is falling off in the late game harder than we’d like to see. To address this, we’re increasing the passive armor penetration that he gains from ultimate at later levels.
- Passive armor penetration percentage: 10/17.5/25% → 10/20/30%
There are a lot of different build paths for Rengar, but several of them are overperforming in the early stages of the game. We’re cutting down on some extra power while preserving most of his scaling.
- Kill champions to gain bonus Attack Damage: 5/10/15/20/25% → 1/4/9/16/25%
- Bonus attack speed: 50% → 40%
- Empowered Savagery Bonus attack speed: 50% - 125% → 40% - 115%
Players have acclimated to Zeri’s lightning fast and zippy combat pattern, and she is overperforming at all ranks. So, we’re stuffing lightning back in the bottle and lowering her damage and reach.
- Basic attack damage: 8/11/14/17/20 + 100/105/110/115/120% Attack Damage → 8/10/12/14/16 + 100/102.5/105/107.5/110% Attack Damage
- Spilled attack speed conversion ratio: 60% → 50%
- Damage ratio to subsequent enemies: 60/75/90/105% → 50/65/80/95%
- Range: 825 → 640
- Damage: 150/200/250+80% Bonus Attack Damage + 80% Ability Power → 150/200/250+70% Bonus Attack Damage + 80% Ability Power
We know many players hope Zoe wins xD. But she’s been winning a bit too much, especially in situations where she can chain her Spell Thief drops and zoom around in teamfights. We’re cutting down on her movement speed, especially in the later stages of the game.
- Bonus movement speed: 35/45/55/65% → 25/30/35/40%
- Movement speed duration: 2/2.25/2.5/2.75s → 2s