Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0b
Electrify the Rift—It’s Patch 4.0b! Zeri makes her arrival, along with new PROJECT skins and the PROJECT: SURGE event! Two game modes return, and balance updates across the Rift!
Caitlyn has been locked in and solving cases left and right, dominating the Dragon Lane for quite some time now. Currently, we believe she’s more powerful than needed, and is suppressing a lot of the weaker and lower range Dragon Lane carries. So this time we’re the one solving the cases, and are bringing down her base Attack Damage to give her foes a little extra breathing room in the earlier stages of the game.
- Base Attack Damage: 58 → 54
Camille’s Baron Lane win rate is in a healthier spot now, however jungle Camille is too strong after our recent buffs. We’re scaling back some of her healing and monster damage to slow down her Tactical Sweep of the jungle.
- Outer edge recovery health ratio: 50% → 40%
- Monster modification: 100% → 50%
Jarvan players have often asked for a more powerful Golden Aegis, since the shield and slow are both small enough that the button press often doesn’t feel as satisfying as it could. While we don’t want to give Jarvan a huge buff right now, we do have some room to make some adjustments, so we’re shifting around some power to make Golden Aegis have a more powerful baseline and less dependent on having a large number of enemies nearby.
- Cooldown: 12s → 10s
- Shield: 65/95/125/155 + 2.1/2.4/2.7/3% Maximum health per enemy → 80/120/160/200 + 1.6/1.9/2.2/2.5% Maximum health per enemy champion hit
Our previous nerfs turned out to be misfortunate, as they were larger in magnitude than we intended for Miss Fortune. So, we’re buffing her back up with some extra base damage on Double Up.
- Base damage: 20/50/80/110 → 30/60/90/120
This sinister sister is powerful in the jungle and Mid Lane, but has been struggling to find her footing in the support role where most Morgana players prefer to play her. We’re making a few adjustments to her Black Shield, Support Morganas can get more value from this powerful utility ability.
- Magic Shield: 80/150/220/290 + 60% Ability Power → 70/150/230/310 + 50% Ability Power
- Cooldown: 18/16/14/12s → 16/14/12/10s
- Duration: 5s → 4s
Many Senna enjoyers have noted that Wild Rift’s Senna doesn’t have the Piercing Darkness slow that PC’s Senna has, this patch we’re solving that mist-ery. Since we were looking into buffing her, we’re adding this mechanic.
- [NEW]: Enemies hit are slowed by 15% + 0.1% × Bonus Attack Damage + 0.06% × Ability Power for 0.75/1/1.25/1.5s
Compared to other Mid Laners in higher levels of play, Yasuo has been falling behind. To give players who have mastered The Unforgiven more room for skill expression, we’re now allowing the target immunity cooldown of Yasuo’s Sweeping Blade to scale with the level of the ability.
- Target immunity cooldown: 8s → 8/7/6/5s
Players have spoken with their bans, and the bans say this cat is often off the table. Fur now, we’re reducing the effectiveness of Yuumi’s poke damage and some of the furr-ee value she gives to her attached ally to make playing against this feline less frustrating.
- Enhanced current health damage: 1.5/3/4.5/6/7.5% → 2/3/4/5/6%
- Mana cost: 50 → 60
YOU AND ME!
- Passive adaptive force: 13/15/17/19% → 8/11/14/17%
Jungle Zed has been quietly dominating in higher levels of play. To slash down his ability to clear jungle camps, we’re reducing the damage Shadow Slash can deal to monsters.
- [NEW]: Now deals 60% damage to monsters.