Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.2b
Welcome to patch 3.2b, the first patch that the 2022 Wild Rift Icons Global Championship will be played on! Nautilus and Pyke are making their debut and we’re also tackling a few champions that have been dominating forces in their role. And revisiting the jungle to make some systematic adjustments after our recent changes.
The Glorious Executioner hasn’t been meeting our axe-spectations lately, so we’re increasing his base Attack Speed and buffing the payout Draven gets for kills to make him more threatening when snowballing. We’re also making Blood Rush’s cooldown shorter, so it's a little more forgiving when you accidentally drop one of your axes (don’t worry, it happens to us too).
- Base Attack Speed: 10% → 20%
LEAGUE OF DRAVEN
- Gold reward: 50g + 4 × stacks → 80g + 4 × stacks
- Cooldown: 12s → 10s
Evelynn has always had a strong presence in the jungle, especially in higher level play. But, with the recent systematic changes that we’ve made she’s crossed the line into nerf-worthy territory. We believe Evelynn gets most of her power from her ability to invade, gank, and secure kills in the early game, so we’re cutting back on some of her strength in those areas.
- Base movement speed: 345 → 335
- Base health: 650 → 570
- Health per level: 105 → 115
- Health at level 15: 2120 → 2180
- Slow/Charm duration: 1.25/1.5/1.75/2s → 1/1.25/1.5/1.75s
Recently, Irelia has been a prominent and powerful pick across a variety of roles while also being extremely frustrating for players to play against. We’re cutting down on her burst and the duration of her soft crowd control, to bring her power down and alleviate some of the pain players have been experiencing when facing this Blade Dancer.
- Base damage: 100/150/200/250 → 80/130/180/230
- Wall slow duration: 1.5s → 1s
Since the addition of the new keystones, Lulu has skipped her way right back to being one of the strongest supports, especially in higher level play. To combat this, we’re bringing down the amount of purple…we mean powerful utility she can grant her allies.
- Movement speed: 30% + (5% per 100) → 20% + (5% per 100)
- Health: 300/450/600 → 250/400/550
After recent nerfs, Master Yi has been clearing jungle camps more slowly than we’d like to see. To address this, we’re amping up the bonus damage to monsters that the Wuju Bladesman deals with his Alpha Strike.
- Bonus damage to monsters: 80/110/140/170 → 95/125/155/185
Previously, we made changes to Morgana to try and help her out in the Dragon Lane, but we didn’t go far enough. So we’re here again to give her a boost that will allow her to cast a few more dark bindings and a larger black shield, so she can provide some more support to her allies.
- Cooldown: 10s → 9s
- Magic damage absorbed: 80/140/200/260 + 70% Ability Power → 80/150/220/290 + 60% Ability Power
Tristana has been struggling for a while, and the new keystones haven’t helped her out. To lend this Bandle gunner a hand, we’re boosting her scaling power so she can have an easier time becoming a hyper carry without having to focus so much on snowballing through her lane.
- Attack Damage per level: 3.6 → 4.55
Compared to the other fighters in the Baron Lane, Wukong has been struggling to keep up. To bring the Monkey King’s power level closer to his fellow fighters, we’re improving his overall dueling potential while also giving Cyclone a quality of life update.
- Base Attack Damage: 58 → 64
- AD Ratio: 10/20/30/40% Attack Damage → 30/35/40/45% Attack Damage
- Secondary cast cooldown: 3.6s → 3s
- Attack range: 300 → 225
- Movement speed: Gain 30% movement speed over time → Gain 20% movement speed
As of late, Xayah has been on the weaker side with most of her current power tied to her auto- attacks and un-targetability. We want to see this Rebel soar as a caster carry, so we’re giving her some more pay off when she gets those huge Bladecaller pulls through foes.
- Damage per feather: 55/65/75/85→ 60/70/80/90
Recently, Yuumi has been a ferocious force in the Dragon Lane, so we’re taking back some of the chin scratches and a previous buff we gave her that allowed her to interact and mitigate damage more often.
BOP 'N' BLOCK
- Cooldown: 10/8.5/7/5.5s → 12/10/8/6s