Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.1a
A certain bladesman has been terrorizing the Rift, so we’re making some balance changes to him and others. We also have adjustments to systems, cozy new skins, and there's still a few days left of Elemental Rift! Welcome to Patch 3.1a!
The heir to Demacia has been underperforming amongst other popular fighters in both the Baron Lane and the jungle. We want to amp up Jarvan’s dueling potential and increase his ability to support his allies, so we’re boosting the Attack Speed bonus that Demacian Standard grants.
- Attack Speed bonus: 15/20/25/30% → 20/25/30/35%
Karma’s release balance was close to where we want her to be for the long-term, but she’s doing too much damage in the mid-game. We’re tipping the scales, and lowering Inner Flame’s Mantra bonus damage to make her less of a damage threat since she has so much other powerful utility in her kit.
- Mantra bonus base damage: 70/160/250/340 → 70/150/230/310
We know that Master Yi has been terrorizing the rift and been perma-ban status for a lot of players since our update to his Alpha Strike. It’s allowed him to clear the jungle at turbo speed, so we’re reducing the bonus damage he deals to monsters so this Wuju Bladesman isn’t the undisputed clear speed king.
- Bonus damage against monsters and minions: 90/125/160/195 → 80/110/140/170
- Bonus damage ratio against monsters and minions hit by subsequent strikes: 100% → 25%
NUNU & WILLUMP
Nunu & Willump have a rather steep mastery curve; it turns out that piloting snowballs through the Rift is not as easy as it looks. They’ve been performing for players that put in the time to master them but we want everyone to have the chance to become master snowball pilots. We also feel that their Ability Power build has some room to grow, so we focused our adjustments to those parts of this icy duo’s kit.
- Armor per level: 3.5 → 3.9
- Damage AP ratio: 50% → 65%
- Damage per snowball: 7/10/13/16 (+3% AP) → 8/12/16/20 (+4% AP)
- Minimum base damage: 125/190/255 → 130/190/250
- Maximum damage: 625/950/1275 (+250% AP) → 715/1045/1375 (+275% AP)
- Maximum charge multiplier: 5 → 5.5
With the addition of Divine Sunderer and the other changes to the fighter item system we made, Olaf has been dominating both in the jungle and Baron Lane. We’re slightly decreasing the base damage on his Reckless Swing to make it more difficult for him to bring down any target he comes across, particularly in the early game.
- Base damage: 70/130/190/250 → 60/120/180/240
Lately, Renekton has been struggling in ranked while continuing to be a powerful pick for coordinated teams. We’re cutting down on some of his early game healing to make his lane priority less powerful, but in return we’re giving this gator some more durability and healing for the later stages of the game. This should ensure that he can still perform his role in teamfights and skirmishes outside of the laning phase.
- Health per level: 105 → 115
- Health at level 15: 2120 → 2260
- Health per level: 105 → 115
CULL THE MEEK
- Healing per enemy hit: 6/9/12/15 → 4/6/8/10 + 8% Bonus Attack Damage
- Enhanced healing per enemy hit: 18/27/36/45 → 12/18/24/30 + 24% Bonus Attack Damage
The Night Hunter has been hunting a little too well during her Final Hour, so we’re cutting down on both the movement speed bonus and the extra damage she gains during her ultimate.
- Final Hour bonus movement speed: 90 → 70
- Bonus Attack Damage: 30/40/50 → 20/30/40
This tiny Master of Evil has been struggling to keep up with the other mages in the Mid Lane, particularly in high level play. We’re reducing the cooldown of Event Horizon to give Veigar more opportunities to lock down his foes and blow them up with dark magic, all while laughing maniacally at them.
- Cooldown: 18/17/16/15s → 16/15/14/13s
Plitover’s finest fighter has been lagging behind other junglers in recent patches. We’d like to see her pack more of a punch in her early game ganks and skirmishes, so we’re beefing up her base Attack Damage.
- Base Attack Damage: 58 → 64
- Max health healing ratio per second: 5% → 2.5%