Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.0b
Welcome to the last balance patch of the 3.0 cycle! We’re throwing a fish to our latest cuddly addition, Yuumi, who's been struggling since her release, and nerfing and buffing runes across the board. We’ll be back later this month when 3.1 releases!
This slippery assassin has had too easy of a time killing his foes, so we’re cutting back on some of his base damage.
Playful / Trickster
- Damage: 85/150/215/280 → 75/140/205/270
Chum the Waters
- Maximum base damage: 350/450/550 → 300/400/500
Jax has been one of the most dominant fighters in both the Baron Lane and jungle, because of his late-game scaling. We’re toning down some of that power by reducing the attack speed he gains per stack of Relentless Assault.
- Attack Speed gained per stack: 3/5.5/8/10.5% → 2.5/4.5/6.5/8.5%
Our favorite whimsical yordle has consistently been a top pick for supports in high level play, so we’re reducing her ability to buff her allies and how often she can turn her enemies into cute little squirrels.
- Cooldown: 16/15/14/13s → 17/16/15/14s
- Shield value: 70/115/160/205 → 75/110/145/180
Since her release, this cuddly cat has been having a rough time finding her place in the Dragon Lane. We held off on buffs initially because we wanted to give players time to adjust to her unique playstyle, but it’s clear now that even the most dedicated Yuumi players are struggling. We’re giving her more reasons to take her claws out and play around her Prowling Projectile rather than only focusing on giving her allies the Zoomies.
- Mana regeneration growth: 0.9 → 1.3
BOP 'N' BLOCK
- Cooldown: 12/10/8/6s → 10/8.5/7/5.5s
- Mana cost: 90 → 70
- Current percent health damage: 2/3.5/5/6.5/8% → 2/4/6/8/10%
- Base damage: 40/80/120/160/200 → 60/100/140/180/220
- Empowered base damage: 60/110/160/210/260 → 80/130/180/230/280
YOU AND ME!
- Attached adaptive force ratio (AD:AP): 1:1.67 → 1:2
- Base damage per wave: 60/80/100 → 80/100/120