Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.2
Don’t blink, Patch 3.2 is here! We’ve been tinkering in our workshop and are bringing a whole host of updates to the Rift! Ekko is making his debut, Elemental Dragons are returning, eight new runes, the introduction of remake, balance changes, and so much more!
Akali has been underperforming across the board, so you shur-ken bet we’re here to make some adjustments and help this Rogue Assassin out. We’re taking away some of her energy regeneration which was previously higher than other energy users, and in return we’re giving her some more power in other parts of her kit so she's less dependent upon playing around her enormous energy regen. We’re also looking to cut down on some of the frustrating gameplay her foes face, by putting more of Akali’s ultimate damage into her first dash. This should reduce the amount of times Akali can execute her enemies primarily with the second dash of her ultimate, after hitting another target with the first.
- Energy regeneration (per 5s): 75 → 50
FIVE POINT STRIKE
- Base damage: 25/60/95/130 → 30/65/100/135
- Cost energy: 130/110/90/70 → 120/100/80/60
- First cast damage: 85/150/215 → 80/200/320
- Minimum second cast damage: 85/150/215 + 40% AP→ 70/140/210 + 30%AP
Compared to her fellow mid laners, you could say that Ahri is starting to look a little sca-hri. So, we’re cutting away at some of the free durability she gains. This will expose Ahri to more risk when she goes in for those big plays.
- Health per level: 115 → 105
After our recent upgrade to Overdrive, Blitcrank hasn’t been performing as well as we’d hoped. We’ve also noticed that Blitzcrank players feel like their attacks aren’t as snappy due to the loss of Attack Speed on Overdrive itself, so we’re giving him some extra mana and more knockups to work with.
- Mana regen: 9 → 12
- Mana regen per level: 0.7 → 1.1
- Attack Speed per level: 1.2% → 2.2%
- Attack Speed at level 15: .91 attacks per second → 1 attack per second
- Cooldown: 10/9/8/7s → 8/7/6/5s
Galio’s Shield of Durand has been reaching full strength too quickly for how powerful of an effect it is. To give his opponents some more room for counterplay, we’re increasing the charge time to access the full power of this spell, while also giving it some more damage in return.
SHIELD OF DURAND
- [UNCHANGED] Taunt duration is still 0.5s~1.5s
- Charge duration needed for the effective range and taunt duration to reach maximum: 0.75s → 1.25s
- Effect range: 2~3.75 → 1.75~3.75
- Damage: 40/70/100/130 + 45% AP → 40/80/120/160 + 55% AP
This enlightened Ionian continues to perform well above her fellow enchanters, particularly in how much damage and disruption she’s able to dish out during the mid-game, so we’re reducing some of that power.
- Base damage: 60/110/160/210 → 60/100/140/180
- Slow: 50% → 35%
Morgana has rooted herself in the Dragon Lane as a popular pick, however this sinister sister not only excels, but is much more powerful when played in the mid lane. We’re making some adjustments so we can bring her power in both of those roles a bit closer, while also trying not to disrupt her presence in the jungle.
- Base damage: 80/150/220/290 → 80/160/240/320
- Base damage: 6/12/18/24 → 5/10/15/20
- Damage to monsters: 200% → 225%
- Mana cost: 70/85/100/115 → 70/90/110/130
As players have optimized Rengar’s builds around some of the items and system changes we’ve made over the last few patches, this cat has scratched up the wrong tree and landed into nerf-worthy territory. We’re cutting down on some Rengar’s early Attack Damage in order to slightly slow his clearspeed in the jungle and reduce some of the powerful synergy he has with Sheen items.
- Base Attack Damage: 64 → 58
Seraphine played as a carry in either the Mid Lane or Dragon Lane has been significantly stronger than when she is supporting, especially when paired with a duet partner like Sona. We’re reducing some of her Ability Power ratios to cut back on how well she scales with items and giving a small boost to her base damage. We’ll continue to keep a close eye on this rising star and her performance as a Support in the coming weeks.
- Damage: 55/70/85/100 + 50% AP → 60/75/90/105 + 40% AP
- Damage: 60/90/120/150 + 50% AP → 60/90/120/150 + 40% AP
Shen’s energy regeneration is currently lacking in comparison to his ninja brethren, so we’re increasing his passive energy regeneration while cutting back on some of the energy he gains from his passive to bring him more in line with other energy based champions.
- Energy regen: 25 → 50
- Energy gained from damaging champions: 15/17.5/20 → 10/12.5/15
- Energy cost: 65/60/55/50 → 75/70/65/60
Sona has been quietly rising in power for quite some time now, and has recently had some incredible performances alongside specific carries such as Seraphine. We’re reducing her ability to sustain and zoom her allies around the map during the mid-game while making sure to maintain her strong teamfight presence as that's her core strength.
- Base armor: 40 → 35
Aria of Perseverance
- Heal: 30/55/80/105 → 30/45/60/75
- Shield: 25/55/85/115 → 25/65/105/145
Song of Celerity
- Cooldown: 12s → 14s
Compared to her fellow enchanters, Soraka is struggling to keep up. We’re improving her ability to reach low health teammates and giving a boost to her Rejuvenation healing that she provides to herself and her allies.
- Movement speed: 70% → 100%
- Rejuvenation: 2s → 2.5s
- Cooldown: 7.5/6.5/5.5/4.5s → 7/6/5/4s
- Total Rejuvenation healing: 50/70/90/110 + 35% AP → 60/90/120/150 + 45% AP
- Rejuvenation: 2s → 2.5s