Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.0a
Sett’s showstopping debut onto the Rift inspired us to turn up the heat, with several champion nerfs, a few buffs, and two fiery new skins.
Amumu has been struggling in high level play recently, so we're increasing the range of his Bandage Toss. This should give him the ability to make more impactful plays in the jungle, and give hugs from a longer range.
- Range: 8.5 → 9
Camille has been a bit too strong in high level play, so we’re going to pull back on some of the damage and utility she gets to bring her in line with her fellow fighters.
- Outer cone bonus damage: 6/7/8/9% of target’s max HP → 4/5/6/7% of target’s max HP
The Hextech Ultimatum
- Damage: 100/150/200 + 10/15/20% of target’s current health → 30 + 15/20/25% of target’s current health
- Zone duration: 2.5/3.25/4 → 2/3/4
While we may disagree with him that it's all about Draven all the time, we can agree that he has been underperforming compared to other marksmen in the Dragon Lane. We are giving him some extra damage on his ultimate so he can have an easier time closing out teamfights and getting those cash outs.
- Bonus AD ratio: 110% → 130%
Since recent nerfs, Gragas has been struggling to find his place in the jungle, so we’re increasing his clear speed. We hope this change allows him to have more opportunities to slam into his teammates' lanes and give them an assist.
- Base Attack Damage: 64 → 70
Jayce has been dominating the Baron lane with his high burst damage, strong mobility, and his ability to make safe trades in his ranged form. We’re toning down Jayce’s early game power to give his opponents a fighting chance during the laning phase.
- Base Attack Damage: 58 → 52
- Movement speed: 40 → 30
TO THE SKIES! / SHOCK BLAST
- Acceleration Gate bonus damage: 50% → 40%
As it stands, our favorite Noxian assassin has been struggling to assassinate and keep up with other mid laners for some time. We’re giving Katarina’s ultimate a little boost to help her make more impact in teamfights and skirmishes.
- AP ratio: 260% → 280%
Lee Sin’s mobility has been a common complaint from frustrated foes. We’re increasing Safeguard’s cooldown to reduce how quickly Lee Sin can hop around the map.
- Cooldown: 15s → 17s
Last patch, we said we would be keeping an eye on this sinister sister and since then Morgana has been terrorizing her opponents in the Mid Lane with her reliable utility and damage. We’re toning down her wave clear and damage on her ultimate, while increasing her durability so she can still torment her enemies in the Dragon Lane.
- Armor: 30 → 35
- Base damage: 8/14/20/26 → 6/12/18/24
- AP ratio: 2% of target’s maximum health per 100 AP → 1.5% of target’s maximum health per 100 AP
Normally I would say you all should sett down and brace yourself for this one, but I think most of you will be standing and cheering for this next change. We know that Sett has been a dominating force in the Baron Lane and jungle, especially in the early game since his release. We’re reducing some of his early game power so he can still be a boss, just a boss who's more in line with his fellow sparring partners on the Rift.
- Attack Damage: 58 → 52
- Base bonus Attack Speed: 20% → 10%
- Attack Speed per level: 2.2% → 1.7%
- Right Punch bonus physical damage: 6 × Level → 5 × Level
- Bonus damage against monsters: 200 → 100
Vayne has been dominating in high level play recently. We’re cutting back on some of her sustain to give her opponents some room to punish her during the laning phase.
- Active healing: 60% of damage dealt → 40% of damage dealt
- Active cooldown: 16/15/14/13 → 18/17/16/15