Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.0a
We’re launching two new mechanics, base burning and inhibitor respawns as well as balance updates across the Rift! Welcome to Patch 4.0a!
Aatrox continues to see strong win rates and high ban rates. To combat this, we’re reducing the healing he gains from his World Ender, which is one of his more frustrating strengths.
- Increased Healing: 30/45/60% → 25/35/45%
Riff raff, street rats, scoundrels, take that! We know that chasing Scoundrels without mana is no fun, so we’re lending you a hand and giving you a little more to have.
- Cooldown: 18/14/10/6s → 14/10/6/2s
- [NEW]: Gain 2% missing mana regen per second when chasing Scoundrels.
Support Ashe has been overperforming, so we’re shifting some of the power out of her Volley and into Ranger’s Focus. That way we can keep her role as a marksman on target.
- Base attack speed: 25/30/35/40% → 25/35/45/55%
- Cooldown: 13/10/7/4s → 15/12/9/6s
Landing Rocket Grab is harder at higher levels of play, so we’re cranking up the movespeed after Overdrive’s acceleration decay.
- Movement speed after the first acceleration decay: 10% → 25%
- Movement speed after the second acceleration decay: 25% → 50%
It’s Jungle O'clock! We’ve noticed that jungle Ekko’s clear speed has been lackluster, so it’s time for a buff.
- Monster modification: 110% → 140%
While we’re happy with the performance of Darkin Slayer Kayn, Shadow Assassin Kayn is struggling to hold his own against his alter ego. We’re giving Shadow Assassin a handful of buffs to make the choice between this form and the Darkin Slayer form a meaningful one.
THE DARKIN SCYTHE
- Shadow Assassin passive reset time: 6s → 5s
- Shadow Assassin passive bonus damage: 14%~42% → 32%~46%
- Increased the quantity of charges that Shadow Assassin receives when damaging ranged champions.
- Shadow Assassin cooldown: 8s → 7s
- Shadow Assassin range increased slightly
Lucian’s been under-target lately, so we’re making this marksman hit a little harder.
- Base damage: 95/140/185/230 → 110/150/190/230
Mid Lux is in a good spot, but support Lux is in a bit of a bind. We’re shifting some of the power out of her Ability Power ratios and into her base damage to help, since the support role won’t have as much Ability Power.
- Shield: 40/70/100/130 + 15% Ability Power → 40/75/110/145 + 10% Ability Power
- Return shield: 80/140/200/260 + 30% Ability Power → 80/150/220/290 + 20% Ability Power
- Damage: 60/120/180/240 + 60% Ability Power → 65/130/195/260 + 55% Ability Power
Nautilus win rates have been floating up under the radar, so we’re anchoring it back down with some Dredge Line nerfs.
- Cooldown: 11/10/9/8s → 12/11/10/9s
- Base damage: 70/130/190/250 → 60/120/180/240
Rakan is still flying high despite recent nerfs, so we’re reducing the damage on Grand Entrance and increasing the cooldown of Battle Dance. This should ruffle some feathers.
- Base damage: 80/150/220/290 → 70/140/210/280
- Cooldown: 18/16/14/12s → 20/18/16/14s
Sett’s base Attack Damage is low especially when compared to other fighters, so we’re making him hit harder but slower. We want this boss to throw those heavy Haymakers, not fast jabs.
- Base Attack Damage: 52 → 58
- Attack speed per level: 1.7% → 1.2%
Yone is on the strong side, and feedback from you all has been very clear that he’s extremely frustrating to play against in his current form. So, we’re slashing some of his waveclear and defensive capabilities to make sure that he exposes himself to proper risks.
- Minimum damage to minions: 50~400 → 60~200
- Damage cap to monsters: 100~380 → 80~290
- Base shield: 40 + 70% bonus Attack Damage → 30 + 70% bonus Attack Damage
We’re big Zoe fans over here, and really hope she wins xd. But right now, she has a bug and those are no fun, so we’re fixing it this patch!
- [BUG FIX]: Fixed an issue that prevented this ability from applying on-hit effects.